Dynamics NAV 2009 for Bangladesh

its_rksits_rks Member Posts: 21
Hi Guys,
Has anyone knowledge about which version of NAV 2009 is close to Bangladesh taxation.
As there is no Bangladesh release of NAV 2009 or any version I am trying to explore which version of NAV would be closer to Bagladesh local functionalities & taxation.

Somebody has recomended India version , but I am he is not very sure.

Thanks

Comments

• ssinglassingla Member Posts: 2,973
    Discuss the requirement with Client if nobody advises on the issue. Indian Db can easily accomodate most of the taxation requirement but there is a flip side too. Indian db has lot of junk code and obsolete functionalities and is not tuned for performance in which case I would go for W1 version.
    CA Sandeep Singla
    http://ssdynamics.co.in
  • max410max410 Member Posts: 1
    Please come to ADMIRAL IT we are a microsoft certified partner company fro Dynamics NAV
    www.admiral.com.bd
    www.admiral.dk
  • David_SingletonDavid_Singleton Member Posts: 5,479
    ssingla wrote:
    Discuss the requirement with Client if nobody advises on the issue. Indian Db can easily accomodate most of the taxation requirement but there is a flip side too. Indian db has lot of junk code and obsolete functionalities and is not tuned for performance in which case I would go for W1 version.

Yes I agree, in the long run it is less work to make W1 work with your local requirements than to try and fix the Indian version.
    David Singleton