Item application worksheet problem

sonjapsonjap Member Posts: 21
Dear all

Curently we are facing problems connected with costing when transfer order is included in the proceudre. We are using Nav 5.0 and the Average costs calculation type is set to Item & Location & Variant. When we make receipt with less amount (100 for eg.), we make the transfer in another location (with 100) and afterwards we add additional value with charge item, the value of the transferred units is not adjusted. It remains with 100.

When I try to unapply the entries it says Entries applied to an outbound transfer can not be unapplied.

Did anyone faced the same problem and what is the solution for this?

Thanks and regards,
Sonja

Comments

• crisnicolascrisnicolas Member Posts: 177
    Why do you want to unnaply? This functionality is not implemented for transfers, so you just cannot do it.
  • sonjapsonjap Member Posts: 21
    I want to unapply it because the unit costs are not adjusted according the new value. So I want to reapply it so that Nav can see that this entry should be an object of adjustment (to check mark applied entry to adjust).

Eg. The entries were received with value 100, transferred to other location with 100.
    Charge item is added to the receipt so the value in the initial location has become 120. The system did not adjusted the transfer to other location to 120 but the value of 20 remains in the initial location.

Thanks and regards,
    Sonja
  • crisnicolascrisnicolas Member Posts: 177
    Have you run the Adjust Cost - Item Entries process after adding new value to the receipt?
  • sonjapsonjap Member Posts: 21
    Thanks for your answer.

Of course we have run it. But this entries are not applied to be adjusted. This is the reason why I want to unapply it.

Regards,
    Sonja