Commerce Gateway using BizTalk in NAV 2009

Aravindh_NavisionAravindh_Navision Member Posts: 258
Hi Folks,

I need to integrate NAV 2009 and MAPICS (another ERP tool) using BizTalk. In future we may add some more tools for communicating between each other. As of now, NAV installed in our company will not interact with the tools using by our Vendor or Customer.

My query is, do we need to do any coding or any configurations either in NAV or in other tools (either internal tools used in our company or external tools used by our Customer or Vendor) for communication. Or is a very much direct where it will be ready to use with some minor configurations.

It would be helpful if anyone shares any document or link related to my above query.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• ara3nara3n Member Posts: 9,256
    I suggest against using commerce Gateway. No matter what solution you are going to select, it will require modification in regards to integrate the two system.

I suggest to use Web service to the integration. Publish your pages/tables you are going to sync.
    Ahmed Rashed Amini
    Independent Consultant/Developer

blog: https://dynamicsuser.net/nav/b/ara3n
  • Aravindh_NavisionAravindh_Navision Member Posts: 258
    Hi Ara3n,

Thanks for your suggestion and reply and sorry for the delayed reply.

Whether it is complex or easy one, I am in need to use BizTalk. Can you or anyone explain me how can I approach to make a successful integration?

Thanks in advance.