Form Tabs

dynamicshadynamicsha Member Posts: 20
Max. No. of tabs can a form have? Plz tell me if somebody knows d ans. :-k

Comments

• MallikarjunaMallikarjuna Member Posts: 64
    You can not enter more than 1024 characters in the PageNames property...

1024 Characters is the limit
  • kinekine Member Posts: 12,562
    But the problem is different: With how many tabs you are able to work with in the designer and in the client? Try to add too much tabs and you will not be able to design the form or display it and switch the tabs...
    Kamil Sacek
    MVP - Dynamics NAV
    My BLOG
    NAVERTICA a.s.
  • dynamicshadynamicsha Member Posts: 20
    I think nobody understands my question. My straight question is how many tabs can i create in Card form?
  • kinekine Member Posts: 12,562
    No, you do not understand our answers.

If you can enter 1024 characters, if you have one letter names for the tabs, you need to use "," between names, thus 2 chars per tab,it means 512 tabs. but who will use them?
    Kamil Sacek
    MVP - Dynamics NAV
    My BLOG
    NAVERTICA a.s.
  • matttraxmatttrax Member Posts: 2,309
    If you even have to ask, your solution is probably not designed well. It could be, but probably not.
  • AndwianAndwian Member Posts: 627
    dynamicsha wrote:
    I think nobody understands my question. My straight question is how many tabs can i create in Card form?
    The right answer is:
    kine wrote:
    With how many tabs you are able to work with in the designer and in the client? Try to add too much tabs and you will not be able to design the form or display it and switch the tabs...
    Although you may add many tabs, you may could not click it due to the limitation of the Form to view.
    Regards,
    Andwian