2000000067-User Dafault Style Sheet access right

HanenHanen Member Posts: 281
Hi,

I would like to give access to a user to use the export to excel but it keeps giving me the "you do not have permission to read the user default style sheet table" error even I assign that right to a role and then assign to the user, and I remember to sync the user as well.

Is there any solution.

Help!!!! :cry:

Thanks in advance.
Regards

Hanen TALBI

Comments

• matttraxmatttrax Member Posts: 2,309
    I could be mistaken, but I think this was an error that happened on 5.0, but not 5.0 SP1. If you give SUPER or SUPER (DATA) it works in 5.0. Otherwise you have to do an executables upgrade.
  • HanenHanen Member Posts: 281
    I'm using Nav 6.0 and I don't want to give my user a super role (for security reasons) so...... :oops:
    Regards

Hanen TALBI
  • geronimogeronimo Member Posts: 90
    Hanen wrote:
    I'm using Nav 6.0 and I don't want to give my user a super role (for security reasons) so...... :oops:
    i used to have this when the user was only datareader and datawriter on the SQL level. Adding the user as a db owner and then synchronising solved it for me.
  • krikikriki Member, Moderator Posts: 9,110
    [Topic moved from 'NAV Tips & Tricks' forum to 'NAV/Navision Classic Client' forum]
    Regards,Alain Krikilion
    No PM,please use the forum. || May the <SOLVED>-attribute be in your title!

But I can't make all users as db owner :cry:
    Is there any solution???? Please some users are very angry for not being able to export to Excel.............
    Regards

Hanen TALBI
  • matttraxmatttrax Member Posts: 2,309
    A silly suggestion, but it has happened to me more than once, so maybe not so silly.

Are you sure the user you are asking to test is logging on with the ID that you assigned the role to? We have users who like to "share" their IDs for whatever reason.

Also, are you sure you do not have another role assigned that says they cannot access that table? I think that takes precedence over giving them permission.
    Every user is logging with his account windows (login windows) and the same role can be affected to many users.
    Every user has his own roles and permissions according what he has to do on NAV finanacial, purchaser, manager....
    And this is a system table that should be accessible by everyone using the application, no?????
    Help!!!

Regards

Hanen TALBI
  • aseigleaseigle Member Posts: 207
    There are several other Stylesheet tables you should add to the permission group. In fact, we created a Role for Stylesheets so we can only assign to people who should run them.
  • ta5ta5 Member Posts: 1,164
    Maybe I have missed something, in this case please excuse me. But why dont you give access to Table 2000000067 in Navision Role "All"?
    Thomas
    Yes I'm given it in Navision user role ALL that's the problem some of users have this error message when copy-paste data from a liste to Excel.... but I don't have this problem I'm a super role so what shall I do?
    Regards

Hanen TALBI