Inventory top 10 list

nazunazu Member Posts: 70
Hi Experts,

I want to group by location in this report.
how to I achive that.

Any help would be apprecitaed

Comments

• vaprogvaprog Member Posts: 1,139
    This makes no sense. Grouping, in general, is only sinsible if the grouping criteria is in the sort order.

What do you want to get? a top 10 for each location?
  • nazunazu Member Posts: 70
    Thanks for the reply.
    When I run the report I want to show the location.Say when i run the report I give the locxatyion filter as blue|Red.So when the report runs the it shoudl show the item is for which location.

This report popuklates some table Item amount.I have added a loction field in that table & also included in the key.
    however i am not able to achive the ecpected output.
  • windzwindz Member Posts: 3
    Wow, i seriously have no idea why you would want to show the location code for every item when you have already done a Location filter. The report even shows the Location Code filters to the top left of the reports.

Or are you trying to break down two segments of info when you have two location codes in location filters?
    What if I give a location filter range like Blue|Delhi
  • windzwindz Member Posts: 3
    Then system will consider the Inventory transactions from both Locations before giving you the eventual result.
    Do a few testings and you'll see the results yourself.
    Thanks Windz for the help& reply.

My concern is that if I give location filter as Blue..Delhi..I get the output as Blue..Delhi whereas i want to know if the item is from which particluar location