Intransit Location

fahdfahd Member Posts: 226
Dear Experts,
most of the stocks are showing negetive. There is one transfer order from WH to shop.

I checked that particular document in INSTORE MGMT> That transfer is processed properly on both DBs.

My question is that in HO DB still that is showing in INTRANSIT location. can any one plzzzzz
help me that why it is showing still in Intransit even though it has been processed??

If any one could tell me that how to clear out the transfers in INTRANSIT LOCATION.

Regards,

Fahd Liaqat.

Comments

• crisnicolascrisnicolas Member Posts: 177
    You said in both databases?

Mmmm... transfers are not intended to transfer stocks between different databases (so, different companies as well), but to transfer stock between two locations in the same company, so also in the same database.

Looks like in DB1,Company1, a transfer has been posted as shipped. But if it is never posted as received in that same company... it will always remain intransit.
    The way to clear it up is posting the reception of the transfer.
  • matttraxmatttrax Member Posts: 2,309
    transfers are not intended to transfer stocks between different databases (so, different companies as well), but to transfer stock between two locations in the same company

That's correct. When you do a transfer it just makes item ledger entries for an item.

ItemA Location1 1 <<< Original purchase or positive adjustment
    ItemA Location1 -1
    ItemA INTRANSIT 1 <<<These two are from the transfer shipment
    ItemA INTRANSIT -1
    ItemA Location2 1 <<< These two are from the transfer receipt

At any point in the process, the quantity on hand, or the sum of the quantity for all of the item ledger entries, is 1, meaning that you still have it. When it gets shipped out on an order or adjusted out on an item journal, a single line is created with -1 quantity to finally zero out the total.
  • kishore_rokkamkishore_rokkam Member Posts: 5
    hi,

After process see the details are update in ur WH of particual ISMGT doc no..LSRetail-InstoreMGmt>Standalone Store>Instore Document....
    Instance---Dist. Location---- Status Code
    WH
    SHIP
    SHOP
    SHIP
    SHOP
    RECEIVE
    SHOP
    RECEIVE

If it is there automatically INTRANSIT location will become qty NULL
  • AndwianAndwian Member Posts: 627
    Is it about LS Retail?
    Regards,
    Andwian
  • fahdfahd Member Posts: 226
    Dear Experts,
    Thanks for the replies.

@kishore- There are lots of documents which are showing like this.

Instance Dist. Location Status Code
    1 S0011 SHIP
    1 HO SHIP
    2 HO RECEIVE

I have replicated that particular document from stores as well, even though they have been posted both sides.

Secondly, when i go to lookup of INTRANSIT Location let's say it shows 2 QTY. But when i go the lookup of that quantity.

It shows a huge history of transfers for that particular item & i can't find the one which is pending only.

My question is that is there any way to find that particular document having those 2 quantities.???

i want to find out which one is still Pending in INTRANSIT??

Regards,
    Fahad Liaqt
  • fahdfahd Member Posts: 226
    Dear Experts,

Ok i have found the solution for how to search only those particular transfers.

But now there is another problem.

See one transfer named HOTO-000125 in HO DB it is showing in posted transfers.

In Store DB it is showing in also in posted transfer receipt. But in STORE DB in Instore Mgmt> Periodic activities> Instore Document it is showing like this.

Instance---Dist. Location---- Status Code

HO
    SHIP
    SHOP
    SHIP
    SHOP
    RECEIVE

In Store DB itself I went to Instore header table I changed current instance as 2, Next Dist. Location as HO,Status as RECEIVE and I removed the replication counter.

Then I replicated to HO.

But in HO there is no effect Instore Mgt>….instore document is showing same

And also the same document is still showing in IN TRANSIT.

Kindly just advice what is the problem.

Thanks.