Citrix Issue

Abhishek_SaiAbhishek_Sai Member Posts: 17
Hi Everyone,

My Client is using IN Nav 4.0Sp3 & citrix for login in navision.
I have customize multiple level approval system with mail, as per my client requirement.
This fuctionality is working fine without using citrix but if I login in Navision through citrix web interface then system not able to send mail.
Can anyboby suggest i have to configure outlook in citrix server for sending Mail or in Navision server.

Thanks

Abhishek

Comments

• bbrownbbrown Member Posts: 3,268
    Use roaming profiles
    There are no bugs - only undocumented features.
  • FDickschatFDickschat Member Posts: 380
    Every user who wants to send mails via Outlook needs a MAPI profile on the citrix machine. If it is missing you receive that error.
    Citrix Admins usually don't use the normal windows profiles on Citrix Machines but use a separate Citrix windows profile. So to solve it every user needs to start Outlook once on Citrix which creates the MAPI profile for the Citrix windows profile (and that should be roaming of course). After that you should be able to send mails also under Citrix.
    Frank Dickschat
    FD Consulting
  • Abhishek_SaiAbhishek_Sai Member Posts: 17
    Thank You Frank, I am able to send mail through Citrix.

Now I am facing another problem, the mail is coming in my inbox as well as same mail get save in draft also.
    Can you suggest something for this.

Thanks

Abhishek
  • FDickschatFDickschat Member Posts: 380
    Why is the mail coming in your INbox? Are you sending it to yourself?

If you are sending it to yourself it should be in the outbox and in the inbox but not in drafts.
    If you are sending it to another account it should only be in the outbox.

Personally I have never seen it happen that there was a draft left over.
    Frank Dickschat
    FD Consulting
  • Abhishek_SaiAbhishek_Sai Member Posts: 17
    Hi Frank

I am sending mail to my mail id. And its going in my inbox as well as in draft.
    I have try with different login also but mail is is going in Inbox and save in draft.

There is no send item and no mail in outbox.

Thanks

Abhishek