Options

Metadata Error running classic report in RTC

AJustAJust Member Posts: 14
edited 2010-09-23 in NAV Three Tier
Hi @ all,

if i run a report in rtc the rtc shows the error in the screenshot:

Translation:
Metadata for object of type Table with id 2000000039 is in a failed state. This is caused by a previous exception:
Table 2000000039 not exist and can not be opend

How can i fix this problem? A compile of all objects is not the solution.
Thanks
Regards,
Andreas

Comments

• Options
    rhpntrhpnt Member Posts: 688
    It's the "Printers" table. Obviously something is wrong with it. Check if the "Printer selection" setup works (Administration-App. setup-General) the field "Printer name" uses the same table.
  • Options
    rhpnt wrote:
    It's the "Printers" table. Obviously something is wrong with it. Check if the "Printer selection" setup works (Administration-App. setup-General) the field "Printer name" uses the same table.

Yes, it is the printer table. The printer selection table runs without any problems. We have a code change in the cu 1

if this codeblock is deactivated, the system runs.... :-k

any idea?
    Thanks
    Andreas
  • Options
    rhpntrhpnt Member Posts: 688
    Don't get me wrong but I really don't like going through somebody elses code. Use the debugger to locate the exact point of error.
  • Options
    rhpnt wrote:
    Don't get me wrong but I really don't like going through somebody elses code. Use the debugger to locate the exact point of error.

it is not a must to answer anywhere.....
  • Options
    arcullarcull Member Posts: 191
    The problem is, because is in RTC you can not access hidden Printer table, therefore you have to adjust your coding, by checking the interpreter mode at runtime. You do this by command ISSERVICETIER. Have a nice day.