Changing a report

marc1marc1 Member Posts: 10
Hi all,

I would like to change in a form,the selection of a print report, as I want to print my own report instead of the standard one.

Thanks

Comments

• marc1marc1 Member Posts: 10
    Thanks Alex for your quick answer, I've checked on this table, but I couldn't see the report that I need to change it.

Please if you have another idea............... =D>
  • vijay_gvijay_g Member Posts: 884
    what is your standard report id?
  • NagiNagi Member Posts: 151
    Perhaps you need to change a report call that is not part of the report selection? If that's the case then the report you want to change is probably called with a REPORT.RUN function in the C/AL code. You need to locate where the report is called and then change the report id in the function call. The C/SIDE reference guide has more info on the REPORT.RUN function and what parameters to use.
  • AndwianAndwian Member Posts: 627
    marc1 wrote:
    I've checked on this table, but I couldn't see the report that I need to change it.
    There are many Report Selection, based on the area, i.e. Purchasing, Sales & marketing, etc.
    Ensure that you were looking at the right Report Selection.

Anyway, from what form do you want to print, and what is the Report ID that currently printed?
    Regards,
    Andwian
    Thanks to all for replies, well to be honest I think it's not an standard form an report, it's a customization, I looked on C/AL code, amd I couldn't see any relation between form and report.
  • rhpntrhpnt Member Posts: 688
    marc1 wrote:
    Hi all,

I would like to change in a form,the selection of a print report, as I want to print my own report instead of the standard one.

Thanks

Do we know which form and/or report he is talking about!?
    rhpnt wrote:
    Do we know which form and/or report he is talking about!?
    marc1 wrote:
    well to be honest I think it's not an standard form an report, it's a customization
    Then Design the form, click the Print button, and press F9 to see the code that will run the report: Printbutton - OnPush.

If you can see, change the report name to the one you wish.
    Regards,
    Andwian
    Thanks Andwian,

The F9 option it's not working, since the c/al code it's empty.
  • SogSog Member Posts: 1,023
    then it is on the button itself, look at the properties, it will have runobject specified on the onpush property, and further down you'll find the report xxx at the runobject property, this will have to change into report yourreport.
    |Pressing F1 is so much faster than opening your browser|
    |To-Increase|
    Thanks Sog,

I tried, it was empty the runobjectoption, anyway I enabled and added the report ID , but unsuccesful.
    Check the CommandButton properties: RunObject or the PushAction.
    Regards,
    Andwian
    Finally,

I asume that this printjob comes from a codeunit, in this codeunit the ID should be replaced!!!

Thanks to all
    marc1 wrote:
    Thanks Andwian,

The F9 option it's not working, since the c/al code it's empty.

The F9 option is not working because of your license.
    marc1 wrote:
    Finally,

I asume that this printjob comes from a codeunit, in this codeunit the ID should be replaced!!!

Thanks to all

And which codeunit do you "assume" is it?