LS Retail Data Director 2 Way Updating

chris_lutherchris_luther Member Posts: 14
Hello,

I have currently three stores, of which one is the head office and sends data down to all of the stores & POS Terminals.

The customer table (18) is updated at all three stores however if it is created at store B or C it will not update back to store A (Head Office) however if it is created at store A it will the replicate to the other stores without overwriting their data. I have three seperate number series as they are all labelled different. I need to be able to update the head office table from what the stores update to then replicate to the tills for validation purposes.

Hope this makes sense and someone can shed some light on what to do.....

Thanks

Chris

Comments

• sudhakarsvsudhakarsv Member Posts: 100
    Hi,

My understanding from your posting is .... Customers are created at stores and HO.You are replicating the Customers data from HO to stores again from stores to pos.configured different number series for customers at each stores.How ever are you replicating the customers data back to HO????

I need to be able to update the head office table from what the stores update to then replicate to the tills for validation purposes

What is meaning of the above statement ....
    Can u explain me the problem in detail
    Regards,
    S.V.Sudhakar