starting nas results in Tabledata missing error

RobbertNRobbertN Member Posts: 4
Hi,

With a customer of mine we got the following error. When starting a NAS it will show the following error:

Tabaldata x does not exist

the tabelnumbers mentioned change when using oher startupparameters. The customers has serveral nas services running. The tables mentioned are in the database and have records.

I did the following to solve this problem:
  • changed the code in the nas handler function so to only use this function and return a true when started. Same result
  • Changed to startupparameters which do run, same result
  • Changed to another database with a startupparameter that works there. Same result
  • Checked nas files on date and version with the currenlty running Nas services. These where the same.
  • Changed the user under which the nas is running to administrator, no result
  • Debugged the nas with the correct nashandler code, runs fine, so coding is not the problem

The customer is currently running nav 4 sp1 and sql2005. Thank in advance if you can give me any solution options.

Comments

• BourgeoisBourgeois Member Posts: 5
    Does you're NAS with correct company parameters?

If I am not mistaking tables with the "DataPerCompany" parameter set to 'Yes' (default) will not have tabledata
    available when no company is selected.

Regards, Bart
  • RobbertNRobbertN Member Posts: 4
    Hi Bart,

Thanks for the reply. The NAS starts correct in a company. In general it looks like the moment the function nashandler steps out to another codeunit it returns this error. So the moment it leaves codeunit 1 the nas stops working.

gr.

Robbert
  • DigiTecKidDigiTecKid Member Posts: 46
    I've run into that "TableData Does Not Exist" in NAV SQL databases when the security is not synchronized. Try synch-ing the NAS user.
  • RobbertNRobbertN Member Posts: 4
    Yep, thought of that as well after searching with google and on mibuso. Also made the user dbowner in SQL to make sure it could do everything. No effect