Determine who sold item

nikolainikolai Member Posts: 44
Hello

I whant to calculate how many items were sold by each seller (example in august).Does this table exist in sql database? Where is saved who sold item?

Comments

• rhpntrhpnt Member Posts: 688
    Not directly. Use tables Item and Customer ledger entry and relate them on the appropriate fields (doc type, number,...).
  • Miklos_HollenderMiklos_Hollender Member Posts: 1,598
    Salesperson Code in Table Item Ledger Entry.
  • nikolainikolai Member Posts: 44
    I checked "Customer ledger entry" table but "Salesperson Code" filed is empty.
    Is any other solution in my case?
    Salesperson Code in Table Item Ledger Entry.

ILE table has a Salesperson field? :-k
    nikolai wrote:
    I checked "Customer ledger entry" table but "Salesperson Code" filed is empty.

Then it's obvious that you can't.
    You could update the field by scoping through the Sales Invoice Header table but you still won't be able to analyze which item was sold by which salesperson without some minor modifications and propper setup in NAV.
  • jannestigjannestig Member Posts: 1,000
    On the Customer ledger entries if the salesperson has never been setup to originate from orders then you also have the User ID field, though this may only represent the person posting the entry,

It would give you a good starting place to work from however, you then need to populate historical salesperson entries,

Working that out would be your own work.

You would also consider do i assign a sales order/invoice per salesperson, or if 2 or more salespeoples sales are on an invoice then this should be seen at the line level
    When seller sells item, he does following steps:
    1)Opens "LS RETAIL-POS"
    2)Opens "Pos Client"
    3)Logins
    4)After that chooses sales person from "Staff" list then
    5)Chooses client
    7)Chooses item
    8)After that choses payment metod

I can not understand where does this data goes. if "sales person code" field is empty
    in "Customer ledger entry" then why they need to choose seller from staf list?

And there is one table in "Sales history", wich shows sum total of sold items about each seller with date period.
  • SLF25SLF25 Member Posts: 37
    LS Retail is not a part of standard Navision, it's an add-on. I am not very familiar with it, but the retail sales data is in tables Transaction Header, Trans. Sales Entry, ...
    My mission is to make reiting between sellers. Count how many item was sold in one month by each seller and determine best seller who sold more items in one months then others. To get this data in sql and after that export it in excel is very easy
    but my problem is that i do not know how to find this data in sql.
    nikolai wrote:
    My mission is to make reiting between sellers. Count how many item was sold in one month by each seller and determine best seller who sold more items in one months then others. To get this data in sql and after that export it in excel is very easy
    but my problem is that i do not know how to find this data in sql.

You should ask the people who implemented LS-Retail in you company - they know best.
  • jannestigjannestig Member Posts: 1,000
    That should be a standard report in LS retail under Store HQ and Back office
  • Miklos_HollenderMiklos_Hollender Member Posts: 1,598
    edited 2010-09-16
    Ah, so it's LS Retail, not NAV... last time I implemented LS Retail was in 2006 so YMMV but have a look at the tables called "*Transaction*" and see if you find some sort of a user ID, operator ID, something like that. I'm pretty sure I saw some sort of a matrix form in LS Retail Backoffice which did such analyses, so look through the menu system most likely it is solved by standard. Or just give a call to the Landsteinar guys in Iceland.
  • rmpatel22rmpatel22 Member Posts: 80
    Which version of LS Retail you are using?

If you want to see Sales by Sales Representative then go to "LS Retail - Backoffice" menu => "Sales History" menu => "Sales History" form, in this form if you click on "SalesRep" tab. You can see sales by Sales Representative, you can apply Date and Store filter also
    Rakesh Patel
    Navision Developer
    I ask this question to our partner's developer and he said something like that this information must be
    in "Transaction line" or "Pos Transaction line". This table is like "Transaction Header" i found "Transaction Header", but i can not find "Transaction line", the problem is that i do not know exactly name of this table.
  • rmpatel22rmpatel22 Member Posts: 80
    There is no Transaction Line table, line data will be there in "Trans. Sales Entry" (Table no. 99001473)
    Rakesh Patel
    Navision Developer
    Thank you
    rmpatel22 you are right. This data was in "Trans. Sales Entry" (Table no. 99001473)