Trace Closed Sale Orders in NAV

arunjan387arunjan387 Member Posts: 32
Hello Everyone...

I created a Sales Order with Four Sales Line Details. After I invoiced all the four lines in the Sales Order, I think that the Sales Order disappears from the List. I need to obtain a list of all such Sale Orders. Can anyone help me on this?
Thank you
Regards
B. ARUN
Senior Software Engineer
Coimbatore, Tamilnadu, India.
Phone: +919994947514 | email: arun.3187@gmail.com | Skype: arun3187

Comments

• santa100santa100 Member Posts: 8
    I don't know if you know that, this is really basic, so I don't won't to be a dick, but when you invoice order then the order is transferd in form 132 Posted sales Invoice, you can find all your orders there now, but they are posted now.

If you have enabled archiving of sales orders in form 311 called Sales & Receivables Setup, then you could also find this archived sales orders in form 5159, it is called Sales Order Archive.

If you don't wont for your sales orders to be deleted after you post them, then you should erase the line DELETE and sales line delete and other delete statments in codeunit 80.
        ApprovalMgt.DeleteApprovalEntry(DATABASE::"Sales Header","Document Type","No.");

IF HASLINKS THEN DELETELINKS;

DELETE;           
        ReserveSalesLine.DeleteInvoiceSpecFromHeader(SalesHeader);
        IF SalesLine.FINDFIRST THEN REPEAT
          IF SalesLine.HASLINKS THEN
            SalesLine.DELETELINKS;
        UNTIL SalesLine.NEXT = 0;
        SalesLine.DELETEALL; 
        DeleteItemChargeAssgnt; ...

• Miklos_HollenderMiklos_Hollender Member Posts: 1,598
    This is for performance reasons. Trust me you don't want 100000 unposted Sales Orders, the system would be real slow...

Just turn on Archiving in Sales & Receivable Setup and you can find them under History / Sales Order Archive