problem with the standard Excise Invoice (16593).

mkpjsrmkpjsr Member Posts: 587
Hi all,

i am facing a problem with the standard Excise Invoice (16593).
According to my requirement i need to create a Sales Order having 10 items but at the time of dispatching(posting) the items we can dispatch say only 1 or 2 or 3 or up to 10 items.
So, if we wish to post only 1 item then we change "Qty. to Ship" and "Qty to Invoice" as 0 for rest of 9 items and we post it. And to show only those on the report report having Qty>0
i am using code under section trigger
CurrReport.SHOWOUTPUT(SalesInvoiceLine.Quantity>0);

In the report LineAmt, ExciseAmt, CSTVATAMT is getting calculated perfectly but eCess and SHECess is wrong.
Actually Report is calculating eCess and SHECess for all 10 items.

There is no problem if i post all ten items.
How can we we restrict the report to calculate eCess and SHECess for only those items having quantity >0, i have tried SETFILTER but didn't worked.

Comments

• ssinglassingla Member Posts: 2,973
    I have tested the report in 2009 SP1 and it is working fine. Excise values are correctly printed. Moreover the sales invoice line where qty=0 there is no value of ECess, SHECess so there is no chance they are coming incorrectly.
    CA Sandeep Singla
    http://ssdynamics.co.in
  • mkpjsrmkpjsr Member Posts: 587
    ssingla wrote:
    I have tested the report in 2009 SP1 and it is working fine. Excise values are correctly printed. Moreover the sales invoice line where qty=0 there is no value of ECess, SHECess so there is no chance they are coming incorrectly.

But i got this problem and i have written addition code to fetch excise details from Excise Entry table, anyway the problem is resolved. But i am confused why its happen, i have with 3 databases.