How to print multiple copies of a Invoice with diff heading

mkpjsrmkpjsr Member Posts: 587
Hi all,
I want to print four copies of a Sales Invoice with different heading, say first copy contains a text "ORIGINAL", second one contains "DUPLICATE", third one contains "Triplicate" and the fourth one contains "Quadruplicate".

How should i proceed.

Comments

• vijay_gvijay_g Member Posts: 884
    Then what's problem? :(
  • rhpntrhpnt Member Posts: 688
    Search for the "copytext" variable in a std. sales invoice report and adapt it to your needs.
  • mkpjsrmkpjsr Member Posts: 587
    vijay_g wrote:
    Then what's problem? :(
    Actually when the report is executed that time i want to select which copy to print. Say there are four check boxes on the Request form, and from here i want to select the report to be printed.
    Actually i want to know, how can print the same report's four copy with different heading text
    rhpnt wrote:
    Search for the "copytext" variable in a std. sales invoice report and adapt it to your needs.

hi thanx for the reply,
    i tried your suggestion and i think it can be done this way, but i am getting a problem as the last item of the document i getting repeated on the next 3 pages and not the original data.
    what mistake i am doing? can u plz guide me?
  • vijay_gvijay_g Member Posts: 884
    mkpjsr wrote:
    Actually when the report is executed that time i want to select which copy to print. Say there are four check boxes on the Request form, and from here i want to select the report to be printed.
    Actually i want to know, how can print the same report's four copy with different heading text

Use seperate header for each copy that you will define on request form and display header according to check box.
    vijay_g wrote:
    mkpjsr wrote:

Use seperate header for each copy that you will define on request form and display header according to check box.

but i don't want to fire prnit command four times
  • vaprogvaprog Member Posts: 1,139
    place a CurrReport.SHOWOUTPUT command in the OnPreSection trigger to control output.
  • navuser1navuser1 Member Posts: 1,329
    mkpjsr wrote:
    but i don't want to fire prnit command four times

Plz. check the report id 206 (Sales - Invoice) and get the knowledge how it works programmatically.

here you can get No. of Copies of same report by providing number in the report Option form.
    Now or Never