How to group Integer report?????

southindiansouthindian Member Posts: 247
Hi...

i had a query... i hada report "DESPATCH SLIP" in which i had designed the report with Warehouse ShipmentHeader and Warehouse Shipment Line and the Line table is intended with Header. it will show the actual no of Bags and LOOSE Count that has been attached with the Sales Order in Item Wise. As per User Convienent I had incuded the "loose" count numerically (For example : if "loose" count for a item is 10 means, after dispalying the line details am displaying the bag count as (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10).For Displaying the Bag Counts i had included a Integer in Dataitem of the report and intended under WareHouse Shipment Line and amd displaying the LOOSE Count. Now ... My doubt In Line Details Same Item is Coming twice , whcih the user wants to group it and show How to group and Show the Line Details along with the "Loose Count" .(For eg. if item "ITM001" is coming twice with Quantity 10 and 5 , I need to group and show them in one line and and below that i need to show thw "Loose count" as 15 [1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15]).How to do it.. Expecting your Valuable suggestions....

Comments

• vijay_gvijay_g Member Posts: 884
    Take a Record Variable for "Warehouse Shipment Line" and check it for every item of "Warehouse Shipment Line"(onafterget trigger of Warehouse Shipment Line). if same item used more than one then add total quantity of same item(use a variable to show item qty) and skip to next line for same item.