Weird New Icon

Toddy_BoyToddy_Boy Member Posts: 231
Hi Guys

We seem to have a new icon appear on our database.fbk when viewing through windows explorer, it looks like a standard Nav 3.7 icon but has a clock in the bottom left hand corner. Does anyone know what this is supposed to represent?

It hasn't prevented the database service from starting or access to the database.

Regards

Steve
Life is for enjoying ... if you find yourself frowning you're doing something wrong

Comments

• kinekine Member Posts: 12,562
    I think that you installed some software for disconnecting idle sessions... ;-)
    Kamil Sacek
    MVP - Dynamics NAV
    My BLOG
    NAVERTICA a.s.
  • Toddy_BoyToddy_Boy Member Posts: 231
    Thanks Kine, I'll look into that, however other fdbs don't have this clock icon.... :-k plus we are not on SQL and as far as I know you cannot disconnect Proprietary sessions
    Life is for enjoying ... if you find yourself frowning you're doing something wrong
  • kinekine Member Posts: 12,562
    Toddy Boy wrote:
    Thanks Kine, I'll look into that, however other fdbs don't have this clock icon.... :-k plus we are not on SQL and as far as I know you cannot disconnect Proprietary sessions

You can using additional application, which run the client for you and will close the client when needed... ;-)
    Kamil Sacek
    MVP - Dynamics NAV
    My BLOG
    NAVERTICA a.s.
  • Toddy_BoyToddy_Boy Member Posts: 231
    would this be something like ExpandIT? Apparently we use to run that here in the manner as you described but we haven't accessed Nav that way in a long while.

We'll keep looking.