Application Management Codeunit

kash387kash387 Member Posts: 111
Hello Expert,

I am working on NAV 5.0 SP1, DB is on SQL Server

The thing is that, when I run the Purchase Order form, it doesn't go through the Application Management Codeunit, for Dimension Caption....
Whereas the same database, i took backup and restore in native, and run the form Purchase Order, It goes through the Application Management Codeunit....!!!

So the problem is I am just getting Shortcut Dimension 1 Code as caption and same for Shortcut Dim 2 code.

Any solution experts...!!???
Thanks,

Kashyap

Answers

• matttraxmatttrax Member Posts: 2,309
    ZUP File? :lol: I've seen it cause code to error out / not execute that would work fine in the exact same database on another client machine.
  • kash387kash387 Member Posts: 111
    Hi Mattrax,

I checked no zup file is there.....

I am facing the problem in all the forms, where Dimensions are used, with caption class...!!!

I dont know why but form doesnt go through codeunit 1 in the merged DB.

The other thing is that neither sales header nor sales line tables and forms have been merged or changed.

They are same in both database.

Is there any other setup for such problems for codeunit 1 (Application Management).???
    Thanks,

Kashyap
  • BeliasBelias Member Posts: 2,998
    mattrax means to delete/rename your zup file, not to check if it exists, because it ALWAYS exists :mrgreen:
    -Mirko-
    "Never memorize what you can easily find in a book".....Or Mibuso
    My Blog
    Belias wrote:
    mattrax means to delete/rename your zup file, not to check if it exists, because it ALWAYS exists :mrgreen:

whenever i found the zup file, i have deleted it....

and when i say that there is no zup file exist, it means i dont need to bother about deleting/existance...!!!!

Thanks for your reply.... but lets go one step ahead from zup file....!!!
    Thanks,

Kashyap
    Sorry Experts,

There was a stupid thing for this issue.... i merged the object as txt format and then i import the object (CodeUnit 1) but i didnt compile it...!!!!!

As it was not compiled, the system was skipping it at execution of the form(s)...!!!
    Thanks,

Kashyap