How To Validate Dimension 1 filter

gadi99gadi99 Member Posts: 3
Hi all,

I have an Issue with filtering the Account Schedule overview with Dimension 1 filter ,.But the dimension 1 filter which i am enetring should be dynamically entered i.e I am filtering at the back end..Is there any way way to insert the value of dimension 1 filter through code

i.e I have written at the backend as dimension 1 filter = rec.field
when i put a message down it is showing the value
but it is neither filtering the acc schedule overview nor is visible in dimenison 1 filter
Is there any solution too insert the value in a flow filter

Thanks in Advance

Comments

• matttraxmatttrax Member Posts: 2,309
    To set a flow filter you need to do SETFILTER. There should be examples of this in the C/SIDE Help Menu.
  • gadi99gadi99 Member Posts: 3
    Hi mattrax,
    Thanx for the reply,
    For all the forms SetFilter is working Good if it written on the on open form
    But for Account Schedule Overview I am having the problem
    Let me explain it,
    I have multiple locations in my implementation and each location is taken as dimenison in GD1 so I have dimenison 1 filter populated,
    Each user is allocated to alocation that is a dimension
    Now i want Account schedule overview to be filtered as per the Users location

So On Open form I have written code as

Code in brief
    FILTERGROUP(0);
    SETFILTER("Dimension 1 Filter",'%1',Usersetup."Sales Resp. Ctr. Filter");
    FILTERGROUP(2);

This is working for all other forms and data is getting filtered
    but in account schedule Overview form it is not getting filtered

This is my Issue,

Thanks in Advance
  • ufukufuk Member Posts: 514
    ColumnValue is calculated in AccSchedMatrix - OnAfterGetRecord() trigger by passing rec. You can not pass filters applied in filtergroup statement so it does not affect calculation.
    You can apply filters just before passing rec to the AccSchedManagement codeunit or do your filtering in that codeunit.
    Ufuk Asci
    Pargesoft