Transfer Order Problem

vikram7_dabasvikram7_dabas Member Posts: 611
Dear Concern,

We r using NAV 2009 SP1 IN Version SQL Database.We have an Item (Say, A) with Base Unit of Measure "SQ.MT" in its card and have following relation in "Item unit of Measure" Table:-

Code Qty. per Unit of Measure
CRT 1.2
SQ.MT 1

I m entering Transfer Order with Item (say, A) with Unit of Measure Code "CRT" in Transfer Line of Quantity 10 then Quantity(Base) becomes 12, when I m shipping this Transfer order, then in "Item Ledger Entry" Table Two Lines has been created with same Transfer Order No. and with same Item No. (Say, A) with bifirication of Quantity 12 (Say, 5.8 of 1st line and Say, 6.2 of 2nd line), when I am clubbing Quantity of both Lines then Quanitity becomes 12, which is right. Please give me solution How it is possible,why it is creating two Lines in "Item ledger Entry" Table?Sometimes, only 1 line created in "Item ledger Entry" Table.Please suggest me what can be the solution?The rounding precision in Item Card is 1.
Vikram Dabas
Navision Technical Consultant

Answers

• FDickschatFDickschat Member Posts: 380
    NAV applies outbound ILEs to inbound ILEs. So if you ship 12 pcs base unit and there is still an inbound ILE existing with a remaining qty. of 12 or larger NAV will only create 1 outbound ILE. If you instead only have 10 pcs. remaining in the oldest ILE and a second ILE with 20 pcs remaining then NAV will create 2 ILEs, 1 with qty. 10 and 1 with qty 2.
    Frank Dickschat
    FD Consulting
  • vikram7_dabasvikram7_dabas Member Posts: 611
    Dear Concern
    u r right but it is bifiricating in fraction?
    Vikram Dabas
    Navision Technical Consultant
  • ssinglassingla Member Posts: 2,973
    Just check the Item application entry table in relation with ILE to determine the remaining qty. available in the oldest ILE.
    CA Sandeep Singla
    http://ssdynamics.co.in