Options

TimerInterval - Page

st0328st0328 Member Posts: 97
edited 2010-11-12 in NAV Three Tier
Hello Everybody,

In a form the TimerInterval property has given TimerInterval(1000) and in the form ontimer trigger they are executing some code.

My problem is how to set a TimerInterval in pages. When I transformed, Form to Page a Function has created with the name "Ontimer", but this function is not calling any where in the page.

Please can anybody suggest me how to solve this problem.

Thanks & Regards

ST.

Comments

• Options
    st0328st0328 Member Posts: 97
    Hi everybody,

I tried the Timer in RTC with control add-in, It's working fine. But when I try to open the page from
    Navigation pane I could not open the page, RTC is getting close.

Please anybody suggest me how can I resolve this Issue.

I am sending you the link which I got the control add-in for your reference.
    http://blogs.msdn.com/b/freddyk/archive ... -page.aspx

Thanks & Regards

ST
  • Options
    JDVyskaJDVyska Member Posts: 179
    FYI, I posted a comment on Freddy's handy Timer post that fixes the crashing problem with the control (at least it did for me).

Hope that helps folks.
    JEREMY VYSKA
    CEO, Spare Brained Ideas, Göteborg, Sweden
    New (April 2021) Getting Started with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Book Available: "Your First 20 Hours with Business Central"
  • Options
    Rob_HansenRob_Hansen Member Posts: 296
    Nice! I'd been posting in a few places asking if anyone had a fix for that. Thank you!
  • Options
    AJustAJust Member Posts: 14
    Hi,

first of all, many thanks to freddy for that addin. And thanks to Jeremy for fixing the rtc crash problem. =D>

But....
    I had insert the timer addin in a listpart of a role center to set the filter of the repeater of that list. The timer only starts if I refresh the list part manualy once. How can i fix that problem? A refresh of the rolecenter page doesn't fix my problem. ](*,)

Thanks

Regards

Andreas Just