Odd loop problem in Setup Checklist Line

SunsetSunset Member Posts: 201
NAV 2009 SP1 running on SQL 2008

I have run into an odd loop when trying to setup a new company using the Setup Checklist.
After selecting the company I want to copy my setup from the system start looping (counts records) when getting to the Tariff numbers. Looking at the information through database information is no problem. Running the Setup Checklist Line Table is no problem; until I set a flowfilter on the company I want to copy from. Then it starts looping again :( Selecting CRONUS gives no problem.
Looking at SQL profiler I saw that the SQL statements being repeated where counts for Tariff No, Transport Method and Payment Terms (Payment Terms I figured was because it is the numerical first table in the database) Have made a maximum test on the database; no error except printers not existing and G/L accounts not existing but referred to in historical data.
Not being the SQL expert I've used the wizard to create and run a maintenance plan that checked integrity, reorganized the indexes and updated statistics. No help
Then tried to remove the Tariff number and Transport method tables in the checklist codeunit, but that only moved the problem to the next 2 tables.

So now I'm a bit stomped. Anybody have any idea on what i should try next?
Don't just take my word for it, test it yourself

Answers