Options

Controlling Webpart column width in Employee Portal

Ian_BachusIan_Bachus Member Posts: 21
edited 2010-08-16 in Navision e-Commerce
Hello all. I have a question about controlling the width of columns displayed in the Web Part of the Sharepoint page in Employee Portal. We are running NAV 2009 SP1 and Employee Portal. Employee Portal is configured and running just fine. However, I have a Web Part Request that I created that has it's type set to "list" that I cannot control the displayed column widths in Sharepoint. There are currently 12 columns setup in the "EP WP Table Tab Card" which are all 'Text Fields' in the "HTML Layout" except one 'checkbox'. The web part renders fine except its scrolls off to the right of the page because there are 12 columns. I have tried to adjust the Length on the "EP WP Table Tab Card" for some of the columns but it does not seem to have any effect in Sharepoint. I was wondering if anyone knows or has any ideas on how to control the presented columns widths in Sharepoint? I know that I could just remove some of the columns but all the columns need to be there because of my requirments. Maybe I could adjust the Web Part in Sharepoint but I'm not sure what I need to do there? Anyone have any ideas or tricks for this?

Thanks in advance!!