Manufacturing planning - delayed rawmaterials

kmlkml Member Posts: 2
When using manufacturing in NAV there is no way to lock the date on a purchase order and then ask NAV to replan productions orders that need these materials and have accepted that. However when having delayed purchases NAV will in the planning window then suggest I reschedule the purchase and if that is not possible I can then do order tracking to see which production orders need this raw materials. Then I go to the production order that need this raw materials and change the starting/ending dates. However in my setup I have different low-level BOMs. So in this case the lowest level might be delayed and I have changed the starting date manually. Now I would like to replan the other levels (that are using this raw material) but I don't seem to be able to find a function.
I originally tried the replan all levels function but does not adjust other production orders - so is it really correct that NAV does not have a standard way of handling this without development ? I also noticed that when I do order tracking on my lowest level production order I see the higher levels - however this disappear when I delay the starting/ending date on the lowest level production order.
So is the only answer special coding ?
Appreciate answers or ideas hawing worked with similar case.