Post purchase receive but no entries in "Item Ledger Entry"

HollandPolandHollandPoland Member Posts: 62
Hi users,
sometimes Nav doesn't create records in "Item Ledger Entry" table when I receive a purchase order. I use a custom procedure, but I call "Purch.-Post" codeunit like standard Nav, so when I try to navigate from "Posted receipts" form, I have no entries in "Item Ledger Entry" table. Do you have any ideas?

Thank you for your replies.

Comments

• crisnicolascrisnicolas Member Posts: 177
    Is quantity to receive correctly filled in when you call Purch.-Post?
  • HollandPolandHollandPoland Member Posts: 62
    edited 2010-08-11
    I think to yes so in "Purch. rcpt. line" table, I have the quantity I insert in purchase order...
    I forget to tell you, I have no entries in "Value Entry" table too.

I try to undo the receipt and I recall my function and it creates the right records. Do you think that "Quantity to Receive" becomes 0 inside the "Purch.-Post" codeunit?
  • crisnicolascrisnicolas Member Posts: 177
    I think to yes so in "Purch. rcpt. line" table, I have the quantity I insert in purchase order...

On "Purch. Rcpt. Line" table, Quantity is not Quantity on Purchase Line, it is actually Quantity to Receive on Purchase Line.
    The receipt document is created by your custom procedure, or created by Purch.-Post procedure?

And of course, if no item ledger entry is created, no value entry is created either.

On "Purch. Rcpt. Line" table, Quantity is not Quantity on Purchase Line, it is actually Quantity to Receive on Purchase Line.
    The receipt document is created by your custom procedure, or created by Purch.-Post procedure?

Yes, I want to tell "Quantity to Receive"... I create the receipt by "Purch.-Post" codeunit, it's not custom.
    And of course, if no item ledger entry is created, no value entry is created either.

Yes, I am editing my previous reply to specify it.

Yes, I want to tell "Quantity to Receive"... I create the receipt by "Purch.-Post" codeunit, it's not custom.

Yes, I am editing my previous reply to specify it.