How to group acc. to Ven. Posting Grp in Aged Acc. Payables?

Aravindh_NavisionAravindh_Navision Member Posts: 258
Hi Folks,

I Aged Acccounts Payables report, I need to group according to Vendor Posting Group and group total it.
(at present it is grouped Vendor wise). Can anyone help me how to achieve this?

Thanks in advance...!!

Comments

• crisnicolascrisnicolas Member Posts: 177
    This report is grouped per Vendor since Vendor is used as the first DataItem and the rest are indented and linked to Vendor.

Your new grouping should be according to Vendor Posting Group on Vendor Card, or by Vendor Posting Group on Vendor Ledger Entries (vendor may have changed its Vendor Posting Group)?
    If it is the first case, then you could add an extra DataItem on Vendor Posting Groups, and make this the first DataItem. Vendor should be indented and linked to Vendor Posting Group.

If grouping has to be done according to Vendor Posting Group on Vendor Legder Entries, then you'll have to do some extra redisigning of this report.
  • Aravindh_NavisionAravindh_Navision Member Posts: 258
    Hi Crisnicolas,

Thanks for your response. My case is the second one. As per your comment, I think I need to redesign the report. Could you please assist me in this regard? :D
  • crisnicolascrisnicolas Member Posts: 177
    I don't know that report in that much detail.

You should first study the report carefully as it is. How it is structured, which variables it uses, how totalling is done, etc.
    Only when you fully understand it, you'll be able to change its structure and get correct results.
  • Aravindh_NavisionAravindh_Navision Member Posts: 258
    Yeah sure Cris. I have already gone through that report. It is a little bit complex report.

Anyone please assist me in sorting out this task.

Thanks..!!