LSretail SCheduler only running by Adminsitrator account

nervenerve Member Posts: 13
Hi Everyone

I have a problem in running LS scheduler through a windows user account.When i log on to the server by Administrator account , i can run the scheduler.Through normal user i cant.any help regarding this? would appreciate.

Moreover , i want to automate so that when a user logs in , LS Navision should automatically open up and run the Scheduler by itself automatically.

Or any otehr suggestion if i can put LS scheduler as Windows service so that whenever windows restarts , it starts to run automatically as a service..

Kindly assist

Regards

Comments

• anilkumaranilkumar Member Posts: 136
    Hi,

Provide more details........

are you using NAS??
    Anil Kumar Korada
    Technical Consultant
  • nervenerve Member Posts: 13
    Im using LS-Retail.Im not using NAS.in LS Retail there is an option of LS scheduler through which you can automatically run all the scheduler jobs.
  • anilkumaranilkumar Member Posts: 136
    If you are using LS Retail - Scheduler->Periodic Activities->Scheduler Server, then you need to start server maually. And you need to keep one session for Scheduler Server, then only your Scheduler Jobs will run.

It means Administrator having all the permissions, where as other users not having permission.

Better install NAS, and setup in Scheduler Jobs, NAS will take care, automatically run Scheduler Jobs.
    Anil Kumar Korada
    Technical Consultant
  • nervenerve Member Posts: 13
    Thanks dude...I can keep one separate session for it but i dnt want to use Administrator for this purpose.The reason is that sometimes the server is restarted and scheduler stops.Admin account is not with users so i have to log on and restart the scheduler.I need to give users this right so that they can log on with one id and start the scheduler.If only Administrator is allowed to run the scheduler , then we cannot give the admin password to users.They call me everytime when server restarts and i have to start it for them.Just looking for a more onvenient solution ...