delete warehouse activity lines

noyj91noyj91 Member Posts: 3
Hi guys,

I'm a noob to NAV and have been using it for about a couple months now with limited activities. Most of the work I do is on the data transfer side since we still have not gone live with it and few experience on the production,sales,etc.

Anyway currently I'm having dificulty deleting a warehouse shipment. I'm not able to reopen from a released state to delete the shipment and not sure why. I get a notification saying " you have to delete all related warehouse shipment lines before you can reopen the the shipment"

A little background on what I did to get to this situation is that I created a warehouse shipment from the sales order table. Once having done so, I was experimenting on trying to create additional lines in the ware house shipment and out of desperation I went to Functions>Create single line pick. Once being there I had no clue what to do so i closed it. Again out of desperation I went to Functions>Delete Qty. to ship and tried to reopen the warehouse shipment and delete but was not successful.

The reason for attempting to create additional warehouse lines is that I wanted to split an items total quantity to put on different pallets once shipped.

I believe I can easily create another sales order and a new whse shpmnt but I would like to know how to resolve this issue and if possible create additional lines in the warehouse shipment

Comments

• noyj91noyj91 Member Posts: 3
    Fixed!! Just found a solution on the forum for deleting the activity lines from the table in object designer
  • AndwianAndwian Member Posts: 627
    Actually, you can just open the Whse. Pick form, and delete the Whse. Pick header instead.
    Regards,
    Andwian
  • krikikriki Member, Moderator Posts: 9,110
    [Topic moved from 'NAV Three Tier' forum to 'NAV/Navision Classic Client' forum]
    Regards,Alain Krikilion
    No PM,please use the forum. || May the <SOLVED>-attribute be in your title!