Customizing (adding to) the "Order Processing" page

djswimdjswim Member Posts: 277
edited 2010-07-28 in NAV Three Tier
I'm working with an add-on that has an extra purchase document that needs to be displayed in the page that one navigates to through "Departments => Purchase => Order Processing"

I got lucky earlier and was able to add a field for the first time to a page, but I can't even figure out what page this is. Ctrl + F2 doesn't work any more :(

Has anyone added a link to another page to one of these "menu pages"? And if so, how?

Thanks!
"OMG ALL MY DATA IS GONE"
"Show All..."
"Oh..."

Comments

• DenSterDenSter Member Posts: 8,304
    If I'm not mistaken that's in the menusuite. In the standard database, there's numbers 10 and 20 for the classic client, and 1010 and 1020 for the RTC. I'm not sure if you'll need to restart the RTC when making a change, so make sure you try that.
  • djswimdjswim Member Posts: 277
    I managed to find the menusuite associated with the add-on and put in the right item (and it showed up in RTC!)

Nothing beats trying to learn a new add-on and 2009 at the same time, I'd like to give a shout out to this outstanding book:
    http://www.amazon.com/Implementing-Microsoft-Dynamics-NAV-2009/dp/1847195822

I'm getting a document instead of a list, but hopefully I'll be able to tweak that out soon.
    "OMG ALL MY DATA IS GONE"
    "Show All..."
    "Oh..."