Can't add tables to cronus database

joshg111joshg111 Member Posts: 2
Hello,
I am using NAV 2009 sp1 classic client with standard cronus db. I am trying to add/create new tables in object designer each time I get an error message like this:

Microsoft Dynamics NAV Classic
You do not have permission to create the 'test' Table.

Contact your system administrator to have your permissions changed.

OK

I am logged in as super user which is a database login and have all the necessary granules in the active license that I loaded.

Also I am having a somewhat similar problem when I try to add/create a new field after clicking on design for a particular table I get this error:

Microsoft Dynamics NAV Classic
Your program license does not allow you to create the test field in the Item table.

Contact your system administrator to update your program license.

OK

Thank you in advance

Comments

• SavatageSavatage Member Posts: 7,142
    I am logged in as super user which is a database login and have all the necessary granules in the active license that I loaded.
    what # are you using to save the new table & new field. 50000+?

What is your idea of "necessary granules"?
  • Luc_VanDyckLuc_VanDyck Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 3,633
    joshg111 wrote:
    Also I am having a somewhat similar problem when I try to add/create a new field after clicking on design for a particular table I get this error:
    Are you able to create a field with FieldNo 99990 into table 18? If yes, then you are using the demo Cronus license.
    No support using PM or e-mail - Please use this forum. BC TechDays 2024: 13 & 14 June 2024, Antwerp (Belgium)