Subform unfocusable / editable

Betrachter84Betrachter84 Member Posts: 62
edited 2010-07-29 in Navision Financials
Hi

I have crated a form with several subforms. Some of the subforms are of tabular/matrix, some of standard layout. The forms contain some controls and links to other windows in NAV. When i open the subforms seperately with the object designer everything works fine. i can change control values and follow lookup- or drill-down-links.

But when i open the mainform the sumbforms seem to bee blocked. All values are shown correctly, but interaction doesnt work properly...

* some controls are focusable and editable without any troubles, others not, or are updating with delay. (the lookup form opens, but the value is not adjusted instantly. it takes some time or klicks on the form...)

* the tabular subforms seem to be unfocusable, despite this property is set to yes... neither i can follow the lookup-, or the drill-down-links

the thing that confuses me the most is that everything was working properly... then i changed some code in the mainform which affects the updating order of data that is represented in the subforms, but not the data itself. (as mentioned the date is shown correctly...) which means, that subform 1 is updated before subform 2 now, when it was updated after subform 2 before...

Has anyone any idea what the problem might be? i'm completeley desperate...

Answers

• Betrachter84Betrachter84 Member Posts: 62
    Problem solved

had something to do with another form opening and closing during opening the other forms...