Error Message NAV 2009 SP1

jlscheibeljlscheibel Member Posts: 6
The following error message was generated while using NAV 2009 SP1

"Get Receipt Lines" cannot close because the system is currently working. - I was under the impression this issue was corrected in NAV 2009 SP1 - however it doesn't appear to have been corrected and I am having difficulty finding any information on Partner Source.

Comments

• ScottBScottB Member Posts: 1
    I'm not sure if this is what you are encountering, but I've run into this error before. Usually, it means there is another error that occured and it's actually hidden behind this error message. If the forms are maximized, restore them smaller, re-run the Get Receipts. When this error occurs, move the form and you may actually find another error behind it. Once I could see this error I could then solve the problem which was actually a normal error and not a bug.
  • krikikriki Member, Moderator Posts: 9,110
    [Topic moved from 'NAV Three Tier' forum to 'NAV/Navision Classic Client' forum]
    Regards,Alain Krikilion
    No PM,please use the forum. || May the <SOLVED>-attribute be in your title!

• mrsamrsa Member Posts: 35
    I ussualy get this error, if inovice is in foreign currency, and there is not curr. exchange rate for posting date/document date. Check currency on invoice and curr. exchange rate for that posting/document date.