Biztalk 2006 prerequisite not present

KevingKeving Member Posts: 2
Hello all,
If this post is in the wrong area i apologize as i am a complete newbie to Navision 2009 and this website. Anywho, here is my issue. I was asked to remove Navision 2009 from a Windows 2008 64bit server, as well as SQL 2008 and Sharepoint Services 3.0 for fresh installs. Sharepoint and SQL seem to have reinstalled ok, but when i try to reinstall Dynamics Navision 2009 i am getting the following error:

"The following external programs are prerequisites to one or more of the selected product component. They must be present on your computer before this configuration can be installed".
Microsoft BizTalk 2006

I asked my boss and he assured me during the last (first) installation there was no separate installation for BizTalk 2006. They just ran the install for Navision 2009 and that was it. Everything installed with no issues. SO basically my question is if there is the install of Biztalk 2006 on the installation media where can it be found? I have looked high and low and cant find the install for BizTalk 2006 server anywhere on the CD. I really need to get this going as soon as i can. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thank You in advance
Kevin

Comments

• aliennavaliennav Member Posts: 449
    Biztalk is required for commerce gateway.
    dont select commerce gateway installation n you are done.