Database standard Cronus 3.10a

andy76andy76 Member Posts: 616
Hello everyone,

I need a standard original Navision Cronus of old version 3.10 A.
How is it possible to have it?

We should evaluate a migration to NAV 2009 and the customer cannot give us the entire database data but probably only the objects.

Andrea

Comments

• Luc_VanDyckLuc_VanDyck Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 3,633
    You did not specify if you are looking for a country version or the W1 version. The latter can be downloaded through this link: Navision Attain W1 3.10.A Client
    No support using PM or e-mail - Please use this forum. BC TechDays 2024: 13 & 14 June 2024, Antwerp (Belgium)
  • andy76andy76 Member Posts: 616
    CH - Switzerland Localization should be right.

Thank you
    As you are a NAV partner, you have access to PartnerSource. Here you can download the CH-databases: https://mbs.microsoft.com/partnersource ... witzerland
    No support using PM or e-mail - Please use this forum. BC TechDays 2024: 13 & 14 June 2024, Antwerp (Belgium)
  • einsTeIn.NETeinsTeIn.NET Member Posts: 1,050
    andy76 wrote:
    We should evaluate a migration to NAV 2009 and the customer cannot give us the entire database data but probably only the objects.
    How do you want to figure out if there are any problems concerning the data? How do you want to get a provable time estimation for the migration? If security is the problem then you should think about to suggest your customer that you could do the evaluation at his office.
    "Money is likewise the greatest chance and the greatest scourge of mankind."
    I visited the link suggested and downloaded the data under this link

CHCH - NAV 3.10.A - Master CH Attain

but there is only the database (CHCH - NAV 3.10.A - Master CH Attain.fbk), not client setup. Where could I find it?

Thank you
    See my first message in this thread.
    I downloaded also this client but is for W1 worldwide version.

Is this client good to open and use a CH - Swiss localization database?

Thanks
    Yes it is. You are only missing the CH-help and languages files though, but you'll be able to use English as language.
    I downloaded the backup file at this site that you suggested:

https://mbs.microsoft.com/Cms/Templates ... RNODEGUID={6800600B-1CDF-4E01-B8F3-8AB41F8CBA0F}&NRORIGINALURL=/partnersource/support/selfsupport/servicepacks/MSD_NAVDatabaseArchiveSwitzerland&NRCACHEHINT=Guest&wa=wsignin1.0

3.01.B HF2 CH Attain
    3.01.B HF2 CH Attain
    CHCH - NAV 3.10.A - Master CH Attain

BUT all contains company Cronus International Ltd and a W1 (WorldWide) database. Is that ok? Why?

I also asked/informed Microsoft of this.
    Are there other site/links to download the correct localizations?

Thank you
    I have download 3.01.B HF2 CH Attain and indeed, it doesn't contain any CH objects. MS has probably made a mistake.