Options

Job Scheduling in Navision

snsnsnsn Member Posts: 23
edited 2010-07-19 in Navision Attain
Hello
I am begginer in microsoft navision, i just started working and i have first mission to do a automatic report, i can see c/al code of this report but i do not know how to use it in job scheduler, can someone explain how to make schedule job step by step, in wich place must pase c/al code?

Comments

• Options
    TetosTetos Member Posts: 23
    You can schedule the job by creating a Job Header and calling the report in the Object Setup tab. Only thing you have to ensure that there are no dialog boxes waiting for user input and acknowledgements in the report.

Go to Scheduler Job - and create a new job. In the Object Setup tab, change the object type as Report and give the object number in the field. You can schedule the jobin the Schedule Details tab.

Hope this helps.
    --Tetos :)
  • Options
    snsnsnsn Member Posts: 23
    I can call this report, but there is form wich has one text field : Closed period entry posting date and there are three buttons: OK, CANCEL and HELP, and when i saw c/al code there is:

Report - OnPreReport()

IF PostingDate = 0D THEN
    ERROR(Text004);
    ItemApplnEntry.LOCKTABLE;
    IF NOT ItemApplnEntry.FIND('+') THEN
    EXIT;
    ItemLedgEntry.LOCKTABLE;
    IF NOT ItemLedgEntry.FIND('+') THEN
    EXIT;
    AvgCostAdjmtEntryPoint.LOCKTABLE;
    IF AvgCostAdjmtEntryPoint.FIND('+') THEN;
    ValueEntry.LOCKTABLE;
    IF NOT ValueEntry.FIND('+') THEN
    EXIT;

InvtAdjmt.SetProperties(PostingDate,FALSE);
    InvtAdjmt.MakeMultiLevelAdjmt;

UpdateItemAnalysisView.UpdateAll(0,TRUE);

and after pressing ok appears another form, waht can i do :( do i need to call this another form? do i need to create code unit and call it instead report?