NAS Install : error 1327

grouicgrouic Member Posts: 34
Hello,

I'm trying to install the NAS (4 SP1) on our production server. On this server, the drive C:\ has been renammed R:\. Navision database server is installed on R:\

The NAS installer fails with the error 1327 : Invalid drive C:\

Is there any way to install the NAS when no C:\ exists on the server ?

Thx for your help.

Comments

• krikikriki Member, Moderator Posts: 9,110
    Yes, Mibuso can! <- not so obvious url

Just copied this from http://www.mibuso.com/forum/posting.php?mode=edit&f=23&p=208891 :D
    Regards,Alain Krikilion
    No PM,please use the forum. || May the <SOLVED>-attribute be in your title!

• grouicgrouic Member Posts: 34
    Hello,

I already printed and used your very useful tutorial about installing and using NAS : it was great to test the NAS on my dev, pre-prod servers ...etc but I felt on this drive error when I want to put my dev on the prod server.

I red again your doc, and I dont see where I can find an answer to my problem :oops: I cant see anything about the error I encounter, installing the NAS program from the CD.
  • pduckpduck Member Posts: 147
    You don't need the installer. Copy the whole NAS Directory and register NAS via comandline. The comands are given in the manual.
  • grouicgrouic Member Posts: 34
    Oooooh you mean I just have to copy the NAS directory and I can use the nas.exe ? I thought installer was writing things in the registry... etc.

I dont use the NAS as a service (I use the batch scheduler found on Mibuso).

I'll try this.

Thx everybody
  • krikikriki Member, Moderator Posts: 9,110
    grouic wrote:
    Oooooh you mean I just have to copy the NAS directory and I can use the nas.exe ? I thought installer was writing things in the registry... etc.
    It does register some automations, but if you installed the client you have them registered.
    If you don't use those, you don't even need them.

So probably just copy the subdir like I wrote in the howto.
    Regards,Alain Krikilion
    No PM,please use the forum. || May the <SOLVED>-attribute be in your title!