Help With Report - Inserting Company Logo

Nav_Vision_UserNav_Vision_User Member Posts: 36
Hi Everyone... I’m just a beginner so please bear with me :) I am working with the "Reminders" report (Report 122 Reminder Test). What i want to do with this report is insert my company logo on it. This is fine if i insert a new DataItem (Company Information) and then insert the picture that way, however this is a problem if a switch companies (we have three different companies) and that company requires two different logo's so when i run the report in that company two different logos are displayed. However we have a sales and purchase report which has been customised where as a user can switch between the two different logos by simply checking and unchecking a box. I have located the CAL code on these reports and i am trying to mirror the report so i have the same functionality. The problem that i am having is when i insert a variable in CAL Global (Company Information) and insert the picture, the picture doesn’t display, is there anything I’m doing wrong? Or is there a faster and better way for me to accomplish this? Thank you for your time and help. Sorry for the long explanation just wanted to make clear what I’m trying to do.

Comments

• AndwianAndwian Member Posts: 627
    Is the picture in *.jpg format? Try *.bmp
    Regards,
    Andwian
  • Nav_Vision_UserNav_Vision_User Member Posts: 36
    Hi, Thanks for your response, I was pretty sure it was BMP in the 1st place but inserted a BMP logo, however still the same, doesnt display it? :(
  • alok_didaalok_dida Member Posts: 73
    Hi, Thanks for your response, I was pretty sure it was BMP in the 1st place but inserted a BMP logo, however still the same, doesnt display it? :(

Hi Nav_Vision_User

just check it out following URL. it will work.

http://dynamicsuser.net/forums/p/12392/ ... spx#148295
  • AndwianAndwian Member Posts: 627
    You can also take a look at Report Order Confirmation (205), and learn from it.
    Regards,
    Andwian
  • Nav_Vision_UserNav_Vision_User Member Posts: 36
    Thanks guys for all your feedback, from it, i have now partly succeeded as the logo is now appearing. However when running the report in our 2nd company logo appears correct for one company, however when i do the switch but checking a box i created in request form, it displays both logo's any ideas or code i can write would be greatly appreciated.
  • kash387kash387 Member Posts: 111
    What code you have written there?????
    Thanks,

Kashyap