Suggestion needed to run the make to Order Policy PLz Reply.

ranjityadavranjityadav Member Posts: 92
Hi All,
One of our client is having Make to Order Policy, While Creating the Production order i select the Sales Order and Released the RPO everything is fine but issue is that my sales order location is my POS and the Production Location is the Company Manufacturing Unit.
If i create the RPO then the Reservation entry is created in Sales Order against this RPO. But user want the Manufaturing Location after that the Quality check is happen and then finally dispatch to the POS location from there the Sales will be do.

Can you please guide me how can i do this. This is very comman logic and MS Nav have that base functionality but i am not able to explore that can you please guide me.

Comments

• AndwianAndwian Member Posts: 627
    Do you mean that the Manufacturing process is done in Location PROD, while the sales is in Location POS?

Is so, just create SKUs:
    1. POS: Replenishment System::Transfer from PROD
    2. PROD: Replenishment System::Production

This way, I believe the Planning Worksheet will suggest the way you suppose.
    Regards,
    Andwian
  • ranjityadavranjityadav Member Posts: 92
    Andwian Thanx for you reply.

I created the SKU but here i want after ouput 2 transfer orders.
    First after testing QC OK or Rej location then 2nd is from QC ok to POS location.
  • AndwianAndwian Member Posts: 627
    Then you should have 3 Location Code, one with the Production Replenishment Sytem, whilst the other 2 have Transfer as the Replenishment System.
    Regards,
    Andwian