Identify combine invoices after posting

einsTeIn.NETeinsTeIn.NET Member Posts: 1,050
Hey guys,

This might be a very simple and stupid question, but we never used it until now because our normal business is represented by a vertical solution.
When I create a combine invoice by the batch job Combine Shipments then this invoice will have the field "Combine Shipments" marked. When I post this invoice there is no field "Combine Shipments" within the posted invoice header. So, how do I identify all posted invoices that are combine invoices?

kind regards
"Money is likewise the greatest chance and the greatest scourge of mankind."

Comments

• FDickschatFDickschat Member Posts: 380
    Combine Shipments is ticked in the unposted invoice because it is copied from the sales order(s). In the posted invoice such a field does not exist. If you need it just create a new field in T36 and T112 "Combined Invoice".
    Frank Dickschat
    FD Consulting
  • einsTeIn.NETeinsTeIn.NET Member Posts: 1,050
    Nothing new to me. I think it is sufficient to copy the field 71 "Combine Shipments" from T36 to T112, but that's not the question. I want to know if there is any other way to identify those posted invoices.
    "Money is likewise the greatest chance and the greatest scourge of mankind."
  • FDickschatFDickschat Member Posts: 380
    I would not go for field 71 in T112 because the user might decide to just post the order (F11) although F71 is ticked. In this case you would end up with an invoice which is not a combined invoice with a ticked F71.

About how to identify: I thought I had answered that. There is nothing you can filter. Neither on header, nor on line level. But, these are the only invoices which have these descriptive text lines in the first line which result from T111 (unless the user deletes them). I had also once added a bool field "Comb. Inv.: Shpt. Header" into T37/T113 to identify these lines.
    Frank Dickschat
    FD Consulting