Automation not found in the Codeunit 400 (Nav 2009 SP1)

navuser1navuser1 Member Posts: 1,329
Dear all,

I have registered the Microsoft.navision.mail.dll & Microsoft.navision.mail.tlb thru regasm though we can not see these in the Automations List. :-k

I'm working on Nav 2009 SP1. Dll version is 7.0.0.0

Kindly reply. [-o<
Now or Never

Comments

• kinekine Member Posts: 12,562
    And where you registered it and where you are looking into the automation servers list? On same machine? Have you been administrator when you registered the library? Have you restarted NAV after you registered the automation? Why you are registering it manually? It should be registered automatically if you installed NAV correctly. :whistle:
    Kamil Sacek
    MVP - Dynamics NAV
    My BLOG
    NAVERTICA a.s.
  • navuser1navuser1 Member Posts: 1,329
    kine wrote:
    And where you registered it and where you are looking into the automation servers list? On same machine? Have you been administrator when you registered the library? Have you restarted NAV after you registered the automation? Why you are registering it manually? It should be registered automatically if you installed NAV correctly. :whistle:

Thanks for your reply.

I have registered the dll & tlb component on same machine and I have found the same in Automation list.

I'm not the administrator but have the admin privilege.

I have restarted Nav after registration.

The Nav2009Sp1 installer does not contain
    the updated automation ---Microsoft.navision.mail.dll (version 7.0.0.0) & Microsoft.navision.mail.tlb. So I have to do the installation process manually.
    Now or Never