Invoice Disc. Code

supp85supp85 Member Posts: 76
edited 2010-07-02 in Navision Financials
Hello all,

I have a customer which has outstanding orders however i have now applied an Invoice Discount Code to the customer card, when i go back to these outstanding orders and use either F9 or Calculate Invoice discount function it dosen't do anything. Is there another way to validate the discount?

Thanks

Comments

• aseigleaseigle Member Posts: 207
    because you made the change to the customer card after the customer was already on an open order, try to re-validate the Customer No. field, or simply re-select the customer. Then you should be able to calculate the discount.
  • AndwianAndwian Member Posts: 627
    aseigle wrote:
    because you made the change to the customer card after the customer was already on an open order, try to re-validate the Customer No. field, or simply re-select the customer. Then you should be able to calculate the discount.

It was right. You can also try Function | Calculate Invoice Discount or activate the Calc. Inv. Discount field in the Sales & Receivable Setup.
    Regards,
    Andwian
  • supp85supp85 Member Posts: 76
    Thank you both for your reply, in the end we re validated the Invoice Disc. Code in the header, then when using F9 / Calc Invoice Disc function the Invoice Disc. Amount was populated, (we couldn't validate the customer No. becuase of data issues hence using a report to validate the Invoice Disc. Code instead)