Report Error using Citrix:The Call to member RightHeader Fai

MarkCoppMarkCopp Member Posts: 2
I've recently developed a report in classic that runs fine over Fat Client but when run in citrix I get the following message

"This Message is for C\AL programmers:

The call to member RightHeader failed. Microsoft Office Excel returned the following message:
Unable to set the RightHeader property of the PageSetup Class"

Can any help about what the issue could possibly be.

Any Help appreciated.

Mark :cry:

Comments

• quibblerquibbler Member Posts: 9
    Hi Mark,

I have seen the Error aswell, related when using Citrix server, I have not yet figured out what the problem was, but this is related to Excel version installed on the Citrix installation.

To my luck there where more Citrix servers installed and the error only occurred on one Citrix server and there was able to print the report fine. So if you only have 1 Citrix server then you must look into the installation of Excel, check the version etc. if you have more than 1 citrix server try to connect to another and see if the problem still exist, if not try to compare these citrix servers.(I did not have the time to do this at the client)

Another option would be to disable the code in the report that write the header to excel then you will avoid the error, but then be missing the header description.

Regards

Morten
    Senior Development Manager, Supply Chain Box at Abakion A/S with 10+ years of experience as Developer
    Email: mra@abakion.com

• matttraxmatttrax Member Posts: 2,309
    I had some posts about this in the past. Did you search the forum? Maybe one of those responses can help.
  • ProcatProcat Member Posts: 31
    The 2 most common issues I have with this on Citrix is:

1. The user have lost their default printer, or some conflict with the printer, try resetting it or setting it to another printer.
    2. The user has another excel document open and have a cell in edit mode.