Sales Invoice with quantity zero

mkpjsrmkpjsr Member Posts: 587
Hi all,

Is it possible to post a Sale invoice having two lines where the first line has quantity but the second line (Charge (Item) or G/L Account) has zero quantity, if not then is there any alternative for this??

Comments

• BeliasBelias Member Posts: 2,998
    send 1 quantity with 0 amount :!:
    -Mirko-
    "Never memorize what you can easily find in a book".....Or Mibuso
    My Blog
  • AndwianAndwian Member Posts: 627
    mkpjsr wrote:
    Hi all,

Is it possible to post a Sale invoice having two lines where the first line has quantity but the second line (Charge (Item) or G/L Account) has zero quantity, if not then is there any alternative for this??

Why do you need the zero qty.?
    Regards,
    Andwian
  • ssinglassingla Member Posts: 2,973
    Use Structure if you are using Indian Localization.
    CA Sandeep Singla
    http://ssdynamics.co.in
  • mkpjsrmkpjsr Member Posts: 587
    Belias wrote:

if i give quantity as 1 then its affecting all the report, its showing an additional quantity has been sold, also i need to give amount. As i have stated earler i am doing this with Type (G/L account and Charges (Item))
  • mkpjsrmkpjsr Member Posts: 587
    ssingla wrote:
    Use Structure if you are using Indian Localization.

in my case sales lines is having G/L Account and Charges(Item) as type so here the value that we are giving(for packaging charges) in structure is not getting added to the invoice amount.
  • BeliasBelias Member Posts: 2,998
    mkpjsr wrote:
    Belias wrote:

if i give quantity as 1 then its affecting all the report, its showing an additional quantity has been sold, also i need to give amount. As i have stated earler i am doing this with Type (G/L account and Charges (Item))
    then...you don't have to charge the customer, you don't have to print the line: why don't add the line as a comment through order -> comments?
    this only works if you don't print the comments in the invoice :mrgreen:
    -Mirko-
    "Never memorize what you can easily find in a book".....Or Mibuso
    My Blog