Data replication in two different NAV database's

bdurgabdurga Member Posts: 44
Hi Friends,

One of our client has a requirement to transfer data from one nav database to another navision database. Two databases resides in SQL Server 2005. we are in the process of identifying the methods to write a common routine in Nav itself to transfer data from one database to another database.

For example: as an example i would like to explain the scenario below.
database 'DB1' - has company 'x'
database 'DB2' - has company 'Y'

a SalesInvoice posted in company 'X' should be created as Purchase Order in company 'Y'.

if any one of you have tried it out can pls suggest me on how to start off with, the pre-requisites and the process of accomplishing it.

earliest response will be appreciated..

Thanks in advance,
Regards,
durga

Comments

• matteo_montanarimatteo_montanari Member Posts: 189
    bdurga wrote:
    Hi Friends,

One of our client has a requirement to transfer data from one nav database to another navision database. Two databases resides in SQL Server 2005. we are in the process of identifying the methods to write a common routine in Nav itself to transfer data from one database to another database.

a SalesInvoice posted in company 'X' should be created as Purchase Order in company 'Y'.

if any one of you have tried it out can pls suggest me on how to start off with, the pre-requisites and the process of accomplishing it.

Thanks in advance,
    Regards,
    durga

Hi

Look at intercompany functionality.

Bye

Matteo
    Reno Sistemi Navision Developer
  • David_SingletonDavid_Singleton Member Posts: 5,479
    bdurga wrote:
    Hi Friends,

Thanks in advance,
    Regards,
    durga

](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)
    David Singleton