Supplimentary Bill Issue

Madhavi_PandeyMadhavi_Pandey Member Posts: 124
Ques:I want to raise Supplimentry Bill with Value+Packaging Charges+Excise10.30%+CST2%=Total Value but when i choose
Charge(item) in Sale invoice screen packaging charges doesnot calculated autometically. (i have already choose Structure- Excise+Tax+2.5%Packaging Charges).I want this typeof scenario-

e.g.

Item Quantity Rate Amount
Brake Assembly 10 3600 36,000.00

+ 2.5% Packaging Charges 900.00

=36,900.00
+ Excise 10.30% + 3,800.70
+CST 2% 814.01
Total Value = 41,514.71
Madhavi Pandey.

Comments

• rajatkaliarajatkalia Member Posts: 65
    HI Madhavi

Could you explain what do you mean by supplementary Bill. Also you want to put Charge as %, but where are you specifying the 2.5%? Is this % fixed or will it change from Invoice to Invoice?
    I tried your scenario and i get the total invoice amt as 41515.01. In structure when u mention charges and calculation Type as %, u need to mention 2.5% in the structure if % fixed or in the Invoice by clicking Invoice>>Structure and mention in the calculation value.

Regards,
    Rajat.
  • Madhavi_PandeyMadhavi_Pandey Member Posts: 124
    I want to add Addition Charges through Charge(Item) in already posted Sale Invoice.
    Madhavi Pandey.
  • krikikriki Member, Moderator Posts: 9,110
    [Topic moved from 'Navision Financials' forum to 'NAV/Navision Classic Client' forum]
    Regards,Alain Krikilion
    No PM,please use the forum. || May the <SOLVED>-attribute be in your title!

• ssinglassingla Member Posts: 2,973
    Charges cannot be calculated on Charge Item. You need to select a separate/second line with G/L Account or Charge Item.
    CA Sandeep Singla
    http://ssdynamics.co.in