Report: New Page after DataItem

kwbburmeisterkwbburmeister Member Posts: 15
Hello everybody.

To introduce myself: My name is Sascha, I'm 30 years old and I'm living and working near Bremen in Germany. On September 13th we'll go live with MS Dynamics NAV and now we're preparing everything (customers, vendors etc.). One of my tasks is creating and designing the reports which leads to my question (and I'm very sorry, if I am double-posting, but I didn't find anything).

I'm working on a Dislocation Bill with the following structure:
DataItem | Name
Stock Document Header | <Stock Document Header>
-Integer | CopyLoop
---Integer | PageLoop
Stock Document Line | <Stock Document Line>
Stock Document Line | Stock_Line2
Integer | Total

What I want to do now:
How can I insert a page break after the DataItem <Stock Document Line> (so Stock_Line2 on a new page) with the Header on the new page, too! I'm not very familiar with the DataItems CopyLoop and/or PageLoop, but I can imagine that I have to use them in any way, don't I?

I thank you all very much in advance!

With the best regards from Germany,
Sascha

Comments

• matttraxmatttrax Member Posts: 2,309
    Have you tried creating a footer section for the first stock data item and setting the Place in Bottom (I forget the actual name) property to Yes?
  • kwbburmeisterkwbburmeister Member Posts: 15
    Thank you very much! After setting the property to Yes I get a page break exactly where I wanted it. But on the second page the header is missing, although the property PrintOnEveryPage is set to Yes!