LS Retail Calculation Issue (Sales after tender declaration)

rechelloloresrechellolores Member Posts: 3
Dear Experts,

Good day.

I am encountering some issue upon calculation of statement due to some technicalities which causes the difference between counted and transaction amount in the statement table.

Background of the issue are as follows:
*The store or branch cashier posted his tender declaration for the day
*He then post sales transactions but did not render another tender declaration.
*Upon calculation of statement at HO, sales transactions after his tender declaration would not be reflected on the transaction amount upon calculation of statement which causes the difference.

The only option that I know as of the moment is to go to the store and post the tender declaration for those undeclared sales but that would disrupt the store operation because I have to use the actual POS unit.

In this regard, i would like to inquire if there's a work around for this type of error that can be done at the HO level?

Thanks in advance for your ideas.

Respectfully yours,
rechell

Comments

• rmpatel22rmpatel22 Member Posts: 80
    In Store and HO database, which option you are using to post statement? "Post Sales Transactions" or "Post Statement"?

If you are using "Post Sales Transactions", "Counted Amount" column in Statement form will be editable after posting also, you can modify it and replicate again to HO and then recalculate statement again in HO.

If you are using "Post Statment" then you can not modify it.
    Rakesh Patel
    Navision Developer
  • rechelloloresrechellolores Member Posts: 3
    Hi,

We are using "post statement" in HO database, posting is done at HO and then it is replicated to store.

We can edit the counted amount but our problem is with the "Trans. Amount" column. Sales transactions after tender declaration are not included in the calculation of "Trans. Amount". Is there a way that I can tagged those sales transactions to their respective statements?
  • sudhakarsvsudhakarsv Member Posts: 100
    Hi,

Kindly let me know the NAV & LS version ??? are you using any cash declaration at pos ie.float entry & End of declaration at POS...using any shifts ???
    Let me know the procedure followed at POS.
    Regards,
    S.V.Sudhakar