Options

MY SUBFORMS(PAGES) BECAME UNEDITABLE IN RTC

srinictsrinict Member Posts: 58
edited 2010-06-17 in NAV Three Tier
Dear Experts,

I have one Card form, which have three subforms init, I have converted all the subforms
in to pages, and later I converted the Card form in to page. In the main page based on some
conditions my subforms(or pages) will become uneditable. It is working fine in the classic
Client. If I am accessing through RTC I am facing problem that, I am unbale to enter any thing in the subforms(the subforms became uneditable in the rtc). I have commented all the code related to editable and unditable and converted the main form in to page, still I am facing the same proble. I am new to RTC. Can any one please help me in this regard. How to make the subforms(or pages editable in the RTC).

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Srinivas

Answers

• Options
    mihail_kolevmihail_kolev Member Posts: 379
    If you run the page from the Object Designer, it's always run in View mode. Click Actions->Edit or press the shortcut Ctrl+Shift+E.

Edit - turn off the CapsLock, your thread will be seen anyway ;)
    -Mihail- [MCTS]
  • Options
    srinictsrinict Member Posts: 58
    Hi,

Thanks for your reply, I have checked in Edit mode only, but it is not working.

Now its got solved, actually in the page design we will find columns like Name, Caption, Type, SubType and SourceExp. In the Caption column, we have to goto that subform and go to that subform properties there we will find visible, enabled and editable properties we have to make them TRUE.

Thank you experts for your continues support.

Regards,
    Srinivas
  • Options
    krikikriki Member, Moderator Posts: 9,089
    [Changed the attribute of the topic to <Solved> and removed the text from the title]
    Please see Forum Rule(s) #3.9: Forum Rules.
    Regards,Alain Krikilion
    No PM,please use the forum. || May the <SOLVED>-attribute be in your title!