Problem in RG entry creation While Posting Invoice

hemantOnehemantOne Member Posts: 98
Hi,

I am using Nav 5.0 SP1.I create a receipt with amounts in FCY and RG Entry created for this receipt.Now i create an invoice use copy document and Get receipt lines to get that Receipt. now when i post the invoice for RG register system is rounding and converting Excise amount in LCY and check the difference from Purchase receipt line.

Now in this case Purchase Receipt line having Excise amount in Customer Currency (in import case, it is in FCY) so lets say my excise duty was 10 $ @ 50 Rs. in Purchase receipt and when i post the invoice for the same without any changes system calculates like Invoice Excise ( 10*50 ) 500 - Pur.Rcpt Line Excise 10 so it gets difference of 490, which is wrong. and now with this 490 system against convert it to LCY 490 * 50 and again post it in RG register.

Please help me to solve this problem.
Regards,
Hemant
They can conquer who believe they can

Comments

• hemantOnehemantOne Member Posts: 98
    Hi,

I am using Nav 5.0 SP1.I create a receipt with amounts in FCY and RG Entry created for this receipt.Now i create an invoice use copy document and Get receipt lines to get that Receipt. now when i post the invoice for RG register system is rounding and converting Excise amount in LCY and check the difference from Purchase receipt line.

Now in this case Purchase Receipt line having Excise amount in Customer Currency (in import case, it is in FCY) so lets say my excise duty was 10 $ @ 50 Rs. in Purchase receipt and when i post the invoice for the same without any changes system calculates like Invoice Excise ( 10*50 ) 500 - Pur.Rcpt Line Excise 10 so it gets difference of 490, which is wrong. and now with this 490 system against convert it to LCY 490 * 50 and again post it in RG register.

Please help me to solve this problem.
    Regards,
    Hemant
  • ssinglassingla Member Posts: 2,973
    Excise is a Indian Tax leviable on Indian entities. How are you receiving FCY (Import) invoice with excise duty on it. If it is custom duty (available as Cenvat Credit) then you should use custom duty functionality originally introduced in 4.0 sp3 hotfixes.
    CA Sandeep Singla
    http://ssdynamics.co.in
  • hemantOnehemantOne Member Posts: 98
    Thanks a lot Sir,
    Excise is a Indian Tax leviable on Indian entities. How are you receiving FCY (Import) invoice with excise duty on it. If it is custom duty (available as Cenvat Credit) then you should use custom duty functionality originally introduced in 4.0 sp3 hotfixes.

I will try it and let you Know...
    Regards,
    Hemant